To install a non-fiscal printer, you need to connect the printer to the internet router through a LAN cable. The device needs to be connected to the same network as the printer.
After you made sure that the printer is working, you will need to go to the Printers menu point from the POS and press on +.
1. Select the printer type "Non-fiscal"
2. Wait until the IP of the printer is found. After it has been recognized, click on the IP address.
3. Set the printer details
- Name the printer so you can easily find it
- Select default if you want it to be the main printer
- Select the tags of the products that you wish to have printed on this device