To create a discount based on volume, follow the steps described below:
- Go to the Marketing application and click on the + button.
- Select the location you want to apply the discount on, select the type of discount and give it a name so you can easily find it in the POS.
- Set the the period of time for your promotion:If you do not select an end date, your promotion will be active indefinitely.
- Here, if you click "Advanced" you can set up a recurrence as well, if you want the promotion to be applied just on a certain day(s). Frequency pattern will always be: 01 and the recurrence intervalrepresents the total hours from the beginning of the promotion until the end.
- Describe the promotion (optional).
- Select the product or products you want to apply the discount for. You can select all the products, categories or just specific products.
- Set the number of units that need to be marked in order for the discount to be applicable and the percentage of the discount.
ATTENTION: If the units are higher than the ones specified the promotion will not apply.
- Choose how you want to apply the promotion and finalize it.
Types of applicability:
- Apply automatically: - every time you mark that product, this discount will apply automatically.
- Apply manually: - after marking the product and before issuing the fiscal receipt you can add the discount manually:
After Clicking on Loyalty/Promotions you will only need to choose at the promotion Tab, the desired promotion you want to apply.
- Apply with customer loyalty - You can choose to apply this promotion for certain customers. You need to choose the customers and when marking the product in the POS, you can choose the customers from the list you set before.
ATTENTION: This option is available only if you have installed the Client Application in Ebriza.
- Apply with voucher - add the unique codes for vouchers and in the POS the waiter will have to introduce the code for the promotion to apply.